The following terms and conditions apply to your use of GP Battery International Limited (“GP Batteries”) direct marketing subscription.
To subscribe and get our promotional information, you need to fill in the subscription form available on our website by providing your email address, among other personal information voluntarily. To provide you with more relevant promotional information and better experience, we may also analyse data from the historical data of your orders, abandoned carts and your participation in our promotional and marketing campaigns.
When you subscribe to our promotional information, you give consent to GP Batteries to communicate with you electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
GP Batteries reserves the right (but not the obligation) to delete from its subscriber database with or without prior notice any email address which we consider:
- Racist, offensive, defamatory or unlawful
- Unacceptable, damaging to our brand and reputation
- No longer used / operational
- Any subscriber registered with fake data (e.g. any false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of other content, etc.)
With respect to any material included and accessible in our newsletters, all copyrights, trademarks and further intellectual property are owned by GP Batteries.
Therefore, by applicable law and subject to your compliance with the Terms, the content/ material may be saved for:
- Temporary copying / storage
- Personal / private usage
- No part of our material/ content should be copied, stored, used, uploaded or distributed in any way to the extent to which such actions cannot be forbidden by applicable law
Use of Service
- To use our materials/ content for your own personal use and not to use it for any commercial purposes (for a fee) or deliver it commercially
- Not to use our materials/ content for any unlawful purpose
- Not to copy/ change / modify / distribute / sell / license our content in any way stated in the Terms
- Not to use our content in any way in which GP Batteries considers as damaging to its brand and reputation
- Not to use our materials/ content otherwise than in compliance with the Terms
GP Batteries shall not be liable for:-
- Any technical issues, access problems, failure, or difficulty that might prevent the transfer of our materials / content
- Any other circumstances that might cause disruption / delay
- Any inaccuracy, errors, virus or any other corrupted computer code/data files transferred via our service
- Any loss or damage arising out of and/or incidental to the use of our materials / content
Use of Data
If you have any comments, suggestions, or complaints about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Last update: May 2021